Sixth Form students are not expected to wear school uniform. However as role models in the school, we expect students to dress casually but smartly. It must be appropriate to the school environment.
Sixth Form dress does not include:
- Ripped or badly worn jeans
- Sports or bright shorts (all shorts must be at knee length, smart in appearance and tailored)
- Skirts and dresses shorter than knee length
- Football / Rugby Shirts or sports tops
- T-shirts / tops which are too revealing, including midriff
- Flip-flops or beach type footwear
- Extremes of hairstyle / jewellery
- Tracksuit bottoms
The school reserves the right to send home a student who is inappropriately dressed.